|By Business Wire||
|February 1, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
Virgin Media (NASDAQ:VMED)(LSE:VMED) will be announcing its Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2012 results on Wednesday 6 February 2013 at 7am UK time, 2am ET.
The company will host a conference call for analysts and investors to discuss these results on 6 February, at 1.30pm UK time, 8.30am ET.
Conference call information:
United Kingdom: +44 (0)20 7138 0808
United States: +1 212 444 0412
To hear a live webcast of the call and view presentation slides, please visit the Company's website at www.virginmedia.com/investors.
A replay of the webcast will be available for twelve months.
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the end of the call until 5pm UK time on Wednesday, 13 February 2013.
United Kingdom: +44 (0)20 3427 0598
United States: +1 347 366 9565
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?