|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
MONTEREY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Century Aluminum Company (NASDAQ: CENX) will report fourth quarter 2012 earnings on Thursday, February 21st after the close of market trading. The news release will be issued through Marketwire.
The company will hold a follow-up conference call on Thursday, February 21st at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
The earnings call will be webcast live on the Century Aluminum Company website, located at www.centuryaluminum.com. Plan to begin the registration process at least 10 minutes before the live call is scheduled to begin. A recording of the webcast will be archived and available for replay approximately two hours following the live call.
Shelly Harrison (investors)
Lindsey Berryhill (media)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher