|By Business Wire||
|February 1, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
SQAD, the leading independent source in the US for TV, radio, and digital cost reporting and analysis, today announced NetCosts contains 46.8% of all national television ad spending in 2011, making NetCosts the largest database of real cost information for network, cable, and syndicated television advertising. Ernst & Young LLP has completed an examination of SQAD’s “Report of Management on the 2011 National Television Ad Spending Represented within the NetCosts Database”, which indicates that NetCosts represents 50.4% of broadcast spend, 43.3% of cable spend, and 45.9% of syndication spend. No other data source comes close to NetCosts volume or accuracy.
“Our Subscribers have demonstrated their trust in SQAD to keep their data confidential, enabling us to collect and aggregate a reported $20+ billion in transactions,” said Neil Klar, CEO and President of SQAD.
Launched in 2004, NetCosts provides Online access to exclusive market intelligence, cost reporting and analysis of national TV spending. NetCosts is a Patented service (Patent No. 7,873,541) used by advertisers and agencies to understand their price relationships to national TV vendors and to formulate new negotiating strategies.
SQAD® is recognized as the industry standard media cost forecasting source for national TV (NetCosts™—network TV, cable and syndication), Spot TV, Hispanic Spot TV Plus, Spot Radio and the Internet (WebCosts®). SQAD provides reliable media data to advertising agencies, buying services, advertisers, television and radio stations, cable operators, program syndicators and Internet publishers. SQAD enjoys strong partnerships with market leaders in both data and analytics. Established in the 1970s, SQAD serves 1,500 clients and is privately held.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher