|By Marketwire .||
|February 1, 2013 09:20 AM EST||
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Templeton Global Income Fund (NYSE: GIM) today announced its regular monthly dividend from net investment income of $0.035 per share, payable on February 28, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 13, 2013 (Ex-Dividend Date: February 11, 2013).
The Fund's investment manager, Franklin Advisers, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE: BEN), a global investment management organization operating as Franklin Templeton Investments. Franklin Templeton Investments provides global and domestic investment management solutions managed by its Franklin, Templeton, Mutual Series, Fiduciary Trust, Darby and Bissett investment teams. The San Mateo, CA-based company has more than 60 years of investment experience and over $781 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2012. For more information, please call 1-800/DIAL BEN® or visit franklintempleton.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks