|By Business Wire||
|February 1, 2013 09:17 AM EST||
The city of Santa Barbara, Calif., has signed an agreement with Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) for Tyler’s Munis® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution to modernize technology and increase efficiency.
Santa Barbara, with a population of approximately 88,500 and the county seat of Santa Barbara County, selected Tyler’s Munis ERP software to replace their in-house system that required substantial support and lacked functionality. The city has invested in a wide range of Munis applications, including financial management, human capital management, content management, and vendor and employee self service.
Additionally, the city chose Munis for its technology features, such as dashboards that deliver personalized business functionality that will allow Santa Barbara to take advantage of a modern ERP system, and for Tyler’s evergreen philosophy, which provides the city with perpetual software upgrades without additional license fees.
“We believe that Munis provides the broadest applications and is the most flexible ERP solution available, and, combined with our evergreen philosophy, this makes Tyler the best partner for cities that want a long-term and affordable ERP system from a company with the financial strength and history of success that can be relied upon,” said Richard E. Peterson Jr., president of Tyler’s ERP & School Division.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks