|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 08:40 AM EST||
DREXEL HILL, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- G2Link (www.g2link.com), the first social B2B rating platform provider, announced today record customer growth through its first year of operations. Launched one year ago today, G2Link is now serving over 1,000 business professionals who use the application to review and monitor their key customers, vendors and partners. In addition, G2Link is currently tracking trust and reputation statistics for more than fifty thousand companies.
"We are in the midst of a seismic shift towards crowd-powered information," said Edward Sullivan, G2Link Founder and CEO. "By harnessing the wisdom of peers, we are changing the way businesses interact. Social networks are transforming into information networks."
Before G2Link, businesses had limited options. They had to rely upon payment and accounting data alone to make critical decisions. This data was collected and protected by the large B2B credit bureaus that charged fees for each view into this data. This information is historical and, at best, gives you red flags in the past. Many companies burn precious resources doing this themselves or, even worse, waste engineering resources to build a custom solution. Others purchase expensive, difficult to use systems designed on antiquated business processes.
G2Link is changing all of this by empowering companies to take control of their risk management. By continually leveraging working knowledge from within the worldwide business ecosystem, G2Link provides actionable reputation data helping companies make important bottom line decisions. Now, over 1,000 business professionals such as finance, sales and procurement http://g2link.com/g2link-is-designed-for-professionals/ have embraced this technology and selected G2Link's Trust and Reputation platform to manage their risk.
G2Link is the innovation leader in B2B Trust and Reputation for business professionals. G2Link is the first provider of peer to peer based risk management software for small and medium businesses. It is a cloud based predictive analytics platform which is used by business professionals to monitor their key relationships. Launched in 2012, their platform has been one of the fastest growing applications in the B2B credit industry for the past year. To try the technology with your team, visit: www.g2link.com.
For more information, contact:
888 777 8384
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London