|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 08:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- PennyStocks.com focuses on identifying the hottest small cap companies in today's market. We are the #1 source for the best penny stocks alerts.
Alerts for today are issued on the following stocks: SWVI, ECAU, and CBIS
Swingplane Ventures, Inc. (OTCQB: SWVI) - experienced one of its biggest days in trading volume on Thursday and established a new 52-week high again at $0.38. Yesterday was the fourth day in a row that the stock has broken its 52-week high. Shares closed modestly in the green a little shy of 5% on Thursday.
You can read more about SWVI here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/SWVI
Echo Automotive Inc. (OTCQB: ECAU) - continued to drift lower on Thursday making it two days in a row that the stock has closed in a red. After hitting a new 52-week high of $3.61 on Tuesday, the stock pulled back and closed at $1.37 yesterday, a drop of over 60%. Volume traded was nearly $9 million. The Company announced on Thursday that it is inviting industry leaders to its inaugural technology workshop.
You can read more about ECAU here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/ECAU
Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCQB: CBIS) - closed in the green up a little over 16% on Thursday with over $1mil in volume traded. The Company announced on Thursday its Corporate Operational Guidance for 2013, highlighting a strategic action plan to "bring to market" innovative, cannabinoid-based, life-saving, anti-cancer drugs. Cannabis Science is looking to bring medical treatments to areas such as cancer, PTSD and HIV.
You can read more about CBIS here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/CBIS
For more promising small-cap companies that look poised for upside growth, visit:
This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources deemed to be reliable and are subject to change without notice. A third party has hired and paid one thousand two hundred and ninety five dollars for the publication and circulation of this news release. Accordingly, certain information included herein may be forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. No representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. We do not and have not had any ownership interest in said third party of any kind.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London