|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
HIGH RIVER, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Alberta-based Western Direct Insurance is getting involved in one of North America's largest sporting events by airing commercials during the Super Bowl. The commercials will air on CTV in Alberta, and will give residents a local feel to the big game.
"The Super Bowl is a huge deal in Alberta, and as an Alberta-based company, we're pleased to be part of the overall game experience," said Jeff Burke, president and CEO of Western Direct Insurance. "We understand our market like no other insurance company and we will be proud to see our name in the living rooms of our customers and employees during this once-a-year sporting event."
Visit Western Direct Insurance's YouTube channel for a sneak peek of the game day commercials. Western Direct Insurance is the online arm of Western Financial Group. It allows western Canadian customers to get quick and competitive car and home online insurance quotes from the comfort of their living rooms.
About Western Direct Insurance
Western Direct Insurance Inc. operates in British Columbia as Western Direct Insurance Agency. For customers in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Northwest Territories it offers home, condo and tenant insurance. Western Direct Insurance also provides car, motorcycle and recreational vehicle insurance for residents in Alberta and the Northwest Territories. Want to know more about Western Direct Insurance? Visit its website at westerndirect.ca.
Western Direct Insurance is part of Western Financial Group, a leader in property, liability and life insurance as well as banking and investment services.
Western Direct Insurance
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher