|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 06:15 AM EST||
SUGAR LAND, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- Two high-profile pipeline projects could provide some relief from the bottleneck in Cushing, Oklahoma. However, according to Industrial Info's data, the relief may only last until the third quarter of 2014, as more incoming pipelines carrying crude from Canada, the Bakken, and other, smaller plays throughout the Great Plains are built and put into service. Furthermore, the two high-profile relief projects have related incoming capacity pipelines, which further diminish their ability to relieve the bottleneck.
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=233154&refer=mw, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher