|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 08:00 PM EST||
German machine vision expert VITRONIC is expanding its activities in Asia. With the new subsidiary in Shanghai, China, VITRONIC is now represented at four locations in the Asia-Pacific region, the others being in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore. In taking this step, the company is responding to the growing economic relevance of the Chinese market over recent years.
VITRONIC Machine Vision (Shanghai) Co. Ltd will offer consulting, sales and service for the company’s ‘Made in Germany’ machine vision solutions under the management of Executive Director Dr. Xihan Qian. In this way, VITRONIC is once again living up to its reputation for customer service and local accessibility. “VITRONIC stands for outstanding technology, quality and perfect service. These high standards - for which the VITRONIC brand has always been known - are a crucial competitive factor in the Chinese market with its high requirements in terms of supplier reliability.” says Xihan Qian.
VITRONIC’s systems help optimize the quality and efficiency of industrial production in the areas of photovoltaics, automotive, medical technology and warehouse distribution. Several hundred machine vision systems are already in use in China today. VITRONIC’s high-tech solutions are deployed by companies in photovoltaics, in the automotive, medical and pharmaceutical industries, and in courier, express and parcel service providers, among others.
VITRONIC’s systems are also ensuring greater safety on Chinese roads. Its globally unique PoliScan LIDAR technology has made VITRONIC the world’s leading provider of tracking enforcement systems such as speed and redlight enforcement. The reason is simple: PoliScan has demonstrated its outstanding performance in all benchmark tests with competitive solutions. Now, this high-tech solution will also be used to monitor heavy road traffic in China’s large cities.
Currently, machine vision solutions from VITRONIC are in use in more than 40 countries worldwide. The company develops and produces all products in-house and is therefore capable of responding to customer-specific requirements. VITRONIC, which has its headquarters, development center and production site in Wiesbaden in Germany, employs 400 staff across five continents.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks