|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 07:34 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Hesperian Capital Management Ltd. ("Hesperian"), the Manager of a strategically focused group of public mutual funds and limited partnerships (the "Norrep Group of Funds"), announced today that it has declared a dividend for the following funds:
-- $0.06 per share for Norrep Income Growth Class -- $0.04 per share for Norrep Global Income Growth Class -- $0.06 per share for Norrep High Yield Class -- $0.11 per share for Norrep Tactical Opportunities Class
All dividends are payable on January 31, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 30, 2013.
Hesperian Capital Management Ltd. hereby advises that these dividends are designated to be "eligible dividends" pursuant to subsection 89(14) of the Income Tax Act (Canada) and corresponding provincial legislation. Shareholders with questions regarding the tax treatment of dividends should consult with their own tax advisors or contact their local office of the Canada Revenue Agency and, where applicable, the provincial taxation authorities.
Hesperian Capital Management Ltd. is a Canadian investment firm with offices in Calgary and Toronto. Please visit www.hesperiancapital.com for more details about Hesperian and the Norrep Group of Funds.
Certain information set forth in this press release, including a discussion of future plans and operations, contains forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, some of which are beyond management's control, including but not limited to, the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions, fluctuation of commodity prices, fluctuation of foreign exchange rates, environmental risks industry competition, availability of qualified personnel and management, stock market volatility, timely and cost effective access to sufficient capital from internal and external sources. Actual results, performance or achievement could differ from those expressed in or implied by these forward-looking statements.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?