|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 06:27 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- The Board of Directors of Crown Point Energy Inc. (TSX VENTURE:CWV), as part of its compensation process, has granted options to directors, officers and existing employees of the corporation and its subsidiaries. Of the 2.775 million options granted, a total of 1.95 million options were granted to directors and officers of the corporation or its subsidiaries. Each option has a strike price of 37 cents per share and is exercisable for a period of five years from the date of grant.
About Crown Point
Crown Point Energy Inc. is an international oil and gas exploration and development Company headquartered in Calgary Canada, incorporated in Canada, trading on the TSX Venture Exchange and operating in South America. Crown Point's exploration and development activities are focused in the Golfo San Jorge, Neuquen and Austral basins in Argentina. Crown Point has a strategy that focuses on establishing a portfolio of producing properties, plus production enhancement and exploration opportunities to provide a basis for future growth.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks