|By Marketwire .||
|January 31, 2013 05:54 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Hanwei Energy Services Corp. (TSX:HE) ("Hanwei" or the "Company") announced today that it will hold a conference call on February 7th, 2013 to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Mr. Graham Kwan, Executive Vice President and Mr. Rick Huang, Chief Financial Officer of Hanwei will host the call. Details of the conference call are as follows:
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2013
Time: 1:00 p.m., Eastern Time
Dial in number: 1-888-364-3109 or 1-719-325-2469
A replay of the conference call will be available on the Company's website www.hanweienergy.com.
About Hanwei Energy Services Corp.
Hanwei Energy Services Corp. is the leading manufacturer of high pressure, fiberglass reinforced plastic ("FRP") pipe products and associated technologies and services for the international oil and gas infrastructure industries. Hanwei serves major energy customers in the Chinese and global energy markets.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks