|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 04:30 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Husky Energy (TSX:HSE) announces that Rob Symonds, Senior Vice President, Western Canada Production, will be presenting at the Credit Suisse Energy Summit in Vail, Colorado.
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2013
Time: 8:40 a.m. Mountain Time
A link to the audio webcast of the event will be available at the start of the presentation on Husky's website at www.huskyenergy.com, under Investor Relations/Conference Calls & Presentations, or directly via the following:
Husky Energy is one of Canada's largest integrated energy companies. It is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol HSE and HSE.PR.A. More information is available at www.huskyenergy.com
Husky Energy Inc.- Investor Inquiries
Manager, Investor Relations
Husky Energy Inc.- Media Inquiries
Manager, Media & Issues
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks