|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 04:30 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at 1:30 PM (PT) to announce its second quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results for the quarter ending Saturday, January 26.
Financial results will be released over Marketwire as well as the European Business and Technical Wire after the close of the market on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
Cisco's quarterly earnings press release will be posted at www.cisco.com under the "Newsroom" section.
February 13, 2013
1:30 PM (PT); 4:30 PM (ET)
To Listen via the Internet:
We are pleased to offer a live and replay audio broadcast of the conference call with corresponding slides at http://investor.cisco.com.
To Listen via Telephone:
212-519-0847 (for International Callers)
No RSVP is necessary
A telephone playback of the Q2 FY 2013 conference call is scheduled to be available beginning at 4:30 PM (PT) on February 13, 2013, through 4:30 PM (PT) on February 20, 2013. The replay will be accessible by calling 866-484-6427 (International callers: 203-369-1601). The call runs 24 hours/day, including weekends.
An archived version of the webcast will be available on Cisco Systems' Investor Relations website at http://investor.cisco.com.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher