|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 03:04 PM EST||
Dell will hold a conference call with analysts and investors on February 19, 2013, at 4 p.m. CT to discuss fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2013 financial results. Dell will conduct a live, audio-only webcast of its conference call. Dell expects to issue a press release discussing its financial results on the date of the call.
Conference call details are as follows:
Date: February 19, 2013
Time: 4:00 p.m. CT
Live webcast and replay will be available at www.dell.com/investor.
The press release discussing financial results for fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2013 and slides containing additional financial and operating information for the presentation may be downloaded at the Investor Events and Webcasts portion of Dell’s website at www.dell.com/investor on the day of the call.
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks