|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 03:00 PM EST||
RACINE, WI -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Groups utilizing meeting rooms in Racine, Wisconsin will find it easy to customize everything they need, including their savings with an exciting "Pick Your Perks" package at one of southeastern Wisconsin's premier conference center destinations.
Offering a long list of perks to those who bring their meetings to Racine, the distinctive Racine Marriott welcomes event planners to take advantage of the hotel's 10,000 square feet of flexible event space, exceptional event menus, state-of-the-art facilities and dedicated staff to make their next gathering an overwhelming success. And, for a limited time, savvy event planners can take advantage of an exciting new deal that allows them to "Pick Their Perks" for even greater savings.
Everything from Double Marriott Rewards to discounts and upgrades are included in this Racine hotel deal's exclusive package for events held Feb. 1 through May 31, 2013. Event planners who act quickly can enjoy group rates starting as low as $99* and also pick up to four perks for added savings. With the number of perks allowed dependent upon the total number of room nights contracted, the more rooms booked, the greater the savings.
"Pick Your Perks" include:
- Double Rewards Points
- Complimentary Coffee Break
- 1 Junior Suite Upgrade
- 20% attrition for guest rooms, food and beverage
- Complimentary one per 40 on actualized room nights
- 30% off Facility Fees
- 20% off Audio Visual
Those contracting 20 to 49 total room nights may pick one of the perks listed above, while 50-100 room nights allow planners to choose two perks; 101 to 250 total room nights nets three perks, and those contracting 251 to 500 total room nights may pick four.
Featuring two magnificent ballrooms, a maximum of 14 breakout rooms, a long list of available meeting equipment and services, Wi-Fi throughout the property and plenty of free parking, the Racine Marriott is one of the most prominent hotels in the Racine, WI area.
In addition to remarkable meeting facilities, the hotel features the popular new 20 & Oakes Bar and Grill, one of the best restaurants in Racine, where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily in a relaxed and casual atmosphere.
For additional information on this value-added deal or to reserve time for an upcoming event, corporate planners should contact Group Sales at 262-886-6100.
*Rates are per room per night based on availability at the time of reservation. Not available with any other discounts, promotions or for previously contracted business. Blackout dates may apply and tax is additional. Other restrictions may apply.
About the Racine Marriott hotel
The Racine Marriott is a stylish destination for both business and leisure travelers, welcoming guests with exceptional accommodations and outstanding service. Newly redesigned guest rooms and hotel suites include luxurious bedding ensembles, high speed Internet access, Plug-In technology, HDTVs with cable/satellite service, premium movie channels and pay-per-view movie options as well a concierge level for added amenities. Dedicated to providing guests with everything needed for a relaxed and productive hotel experience, guests also enjoy room service and access to a state-of-the-art fitness center and the area's largest indoor pool.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2216705
7111 Washington Avenue (Hwy 20)
Racine, Wisconsin 53406
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London