|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 03:00 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- The Honourable Tim Uppal, Minister of State for Democratic Reform, and the Honourable Claude Carignan, Senator and Deputy Leader of the Government in the Senate, will make an announcement. A media availability will follow.
Date: February 1st, 2013 Time: 3:30 p.m. EST Location: Senate Foyer Centre Block, Parliament Hill Ottawa, ON
IF THERE IS A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN ANY PRINTED VERSION AND THE ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THIS ADVISORY, THE ELECTRONIC VERSION WILL PREVAIL.
Director of Communications
Office of the Minister of State (Democratic Reform)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher