|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 02:42 PM EST||
Optofluidics announces the pre-release of its Molecular NanoTweezer system - the most powerful optical trapping technology in the world – at SPIE Photonics West, BiOS and Biophysical Society annual meetings in Feb. 2013. Many thousands of times more powerful than the current state-of-the-art technology, the Molecular NanoTweezer allows rapid and automated handling of the smallest of particles including proteins, viruses, cells as well as inorganic nanoparticles. Click here to see how the technology works. The system bolts onto a standard microscope within minutes and allows users to manipulate and measure smaller things than ever before. Optofluidics’ products use unique nanotech developed internally and licensed from Cornell University.
The pre-launch will be showcased at the following conferences:
- SPIE Photonics West, booth 4232 and BiOS booth 8326 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA from February 2nd through the 7th.
- Biophysical Society 57th Annual Meeting Booth 205, in the Philadelphia, PA Convention Center from February 2nd through the 6th.
- The Molecular NanoTweezer will also be on show at Pittcon Booth 3517 at the Philadelphia, PA Convention Center from March 17th through the 21st.
About Optofluidics: Optofluidics is a biotechnology startup based in Philadelphia, PA that services the biomedical research instrumentation market. Optofluidics was named Philadelphia Life Science Startup of 2012 by the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce. www.opfluid.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher