|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 01:10 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Con Edison (NYSE: ED) Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Robert Hoglund will speak at the 2013 Credit Suisse Energy Summit on Tuesday, February 5, at 1:35 p.m. (EST).
The link for viewing the live webcast or a replay is:
The webcast and the presentation slides also will be accessible on Con Edison's Investor Relations website, www.conEdison.com, and will be viewable on mobile devices including iPads, iPhones and Android devices through this link:
Additional company information also is available on Con Edison's Investor Relations website.
Consolidated Edison, Inc. is one of the nation's largest investor-owned energy companies, with approximately $13 billion in annual revenues and $40 billion in assets. The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services to its customers through its two regulated utility subsidiaries and its three competitive energy businesses. For additional financial, operations and customer service information, visit Consolidated Edison, Inc.'s website at www.conedison.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks