|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 01:07 PM EST||
Cubeware, a leading provider of complete business intelligence software solutions, today announced the opening of a new office in London focused on expanding its operations into additional EMEA countries beyond the DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) region. To manage Cubeware’s expanded operations, the company has appointed company veteran Ingo Diekmann as managing director, Cubeware EMEA, and vice president of Strategic Alliances Worldwide.
To fuel EMEA growth, Diekmann is building on key partnerships he has established with companies such as IBM, Infor, Microsoft and SAP, along with building a strong network of solution provider partners like UK-based IOC Solutions.
With the new office dedicated to EMEA sales and support, Cubeware will now have five sales regions: EMEA, DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Americas, Bangalore and Hong Kong. Cubeware has developed a trusted reputation in the German-speaking parts of Europe based on products known for their ease of use, rapid deployment, superior back-end integration and consistent, reliable performance.
“The time is right for Cubeware to expand its footprint in Europe beyond the DACH region by addressing the growing demand for easy-to-use solutions available to solve business problems,” said Wolfgang Seybold, CEO of Cubeware. “Ingo Diekmann has been instrumental in driving Cubeware’s growth through strategic partnerships, which makes him a natural fit to continue this momentum throughout Europe.”
In addition to partnerships with software vendors, Diekmann has built a strong network of distribution partners that includes IOC Solutions to drive growth in Europe.
“As a Cubeware partner, we were able to execute on a mass distribution agreement with both IBM and Cubeware BI products,” said Paul Cunnington, director, IOC Solutions. “Cubeware’s focus on providing high-quality, well-engineered software meant that it was easy to communicate ease of use and openness of the BI product set."
“Cubeware was built on the traditional values of integrity and accountability, which has played a critical role in our ability to cultivate deep relationships and guide our interactions with our trusted partners,” said Diekmann. “We look forward to building upon this strong foundation as we expand throughout Europe.”
Cubeware is the most complete business intelligence (BI) software and services company that provides customers with relevant valuable insights into their business and markets, enabling them to quickly identify patterns, opportunities, and potential problems. Cubeware partners are noted for their availability and world class support, along with the ability to deploy customized solutions in a short time. Based in Rosenheim, Germany, Cubeware has an operating and technology center in Silicon Valley, California and offices in London, U.K., Bangalore, India and Hong Kong. Additional information on Cubeware is available at www.cubeware.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London