|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 12:30 PM EST||
STG, Inc. (STG) has been awarded a $800,000 ($12 million with options) base plus four 1-year options task order under the CIOSP-3 contract to provide IT project management support services to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Office of Information Technology (OIT).
“STG will work closely with SEC OIT staff to advise on IT, engineering, architecture and user support improvements,” said Bob Phoebus, STG SVP of Business Development Strategic Planning. “We will deliver uniquely qualified individuals with extensive experience providing project management, software development, and IT optimization.”
OIT supports the Commission and SEC’s staff in all aspects of IT. OIT has overall management responsibility for the Commission’s IT program, including application development, infrastructure operations and engineering, user support, IT program management, capital planning, security, and enterprise architecture. SEC’s mission is to protect investors; maintain fair, orderly and efficient markets; and facilitate capital formation.
STG will deliver an experienced team of professional IT managers with extensive credentials and training to support SEC’s varied project requirements. This contract is STG’s initial award under CIOSP-3 — NIH’s new 10-year, $20 billion Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract.
“While SEC is a new customer for STG, this contract is a logical outgrowth of our financial services core competency,” said STG Chairman and CEO Simon Lee. “I am confident that as STG delivers on this contract, our partnership with SEC will continue to grow and thrive.”
Since 1986, STG has provided the U.S. government with customer-focused, performance-based solutions — using technology as an engine to drive our customers’ missions. Solutions are leveraged from our core competencies in enterprise network operations, cyber security, financial services, systems engineering and integration, software engineering, and linguistics and intelligence solutions. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, STG is one of a small percentage of U.S. companies with an SEI CMMI Maturity Level 3 rating and ISO 9001:2008 certification — ensuring repeatable processes with high-quality, low-risk results for our customers. Visit STG at www.stginc.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks