|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 12:26 PM EST||
GOLD RIVER, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- SkinStore.com, the nation's leading e-commerce specialty retailer providing scientifically sound solutions for healing and maintaining healthy skin, has added CITY Cosmetics to its assortment of premium products.
CITY Cosmetics lip plumpers are designed with extremely picky standards in place so that they are comfortable to wear and really produce promised results. Using exclusive formulas and exceptional ingredients, CITY Cosmetics provide instant, long-lasting fullness. Natural ingredients enhance collagen and build lip volume while also reducing the appearance of lip lines. The extraordinary results also include enhanced lip border definition and hydration for a look and feel that offers kissable enjoyment all day long. From warm shades like PLUM Springs to cool shades like Tokyo Kiss, customers can choose from a wide selection of colors to adorn their lips for all occasions. After sparing no expense to refine their products, CITY Cosmetics are certain that each lip plumper in their line is an industry best.
Heather Drouillard, Buying Manager at SkinStore.com, said, "Makeup should be fun and make women feel good about themselves. City Cosmetics delivers, with trendy must-have colors with fun, sassy names."
Physician-founded in 1997, SkinStore carries over 250 premium brands of skin care, cosmetics, hair care, beauty tools and fragrances from around the world, including high quality products normally found only in luxury spas, fine department stores and dermatologist offices. Free shipping is applied to all U.S. orders over $49, and an esthetician-staffed call center is available Monday through Friday to answer customer questions. The company is headquartered in Gold River (Sacramento), California with enterprises in Sydney, Australia and affiliates in Hangzhou, China. For more information visit SkinStore.com, SkincareStore.com.au or SkinStoreChina.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher