|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 12:26 PM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH), America's first and largest private health insurance exchange, announced today that the company plans to release fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results on February 14, 2013.
Chief Executive Officer Gary Lauer and Chief Financial Officer Stuart Huizinga will host the earnings conference call beginning at 5 p.m. Eastern Time on February 14th to discuss these results.
Individuals interested in listening to the conference call may do so by dialing 866.783.2137 for domestic callers and 857.350.1596 for international callers. The participant passcode is 76455009.
A telephone replay will be available two hours following the conclusion of the call for a period of 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 888.286.8010 for domestic callers and 617.801.6888 for international callers. The call ID for the replay is 52162037. The live and archived webcast of the call will also be available on the company's website at www.ehealthinsurance.com under the Investor Relations section.
About eHealth, Inc.
eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) is the parent company of eHealthInsurance, America's first and largest private health insurance exchange where individuals, families and small businesses can compare health insurance products from leading insurers side by side and purchase and enroll in coverage online. eHealthInsurance offers thousands of individual, family and small business health plans underwritten by more than 180 of the nation's leading health insurance companies. eHealthInsurance is licensed to sell health insurance in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Through the company's eHealthTechnology solution (www.eHealthTechnology.com), eHealth is also a leading provider of health insurance exchange technology. eHealthTechnology's exchange platform provides a suite of hosted e-commerce solutions that enable health plan providers, resellers and government entities to market and distribute products online. eHealth, Inc. also provides powerful online and pharmacy-based tools to help seniors navigate Medicare health insurance options, choose the right plan and enroll in select plans online through its wholly-owned subsidiary, PlanPrescriber.com (www.planprescriber.com) and through its Medicare website www.eHealthMedicare.com.
Kate Sidorovich, CFA
Vice President Investor Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks