|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 12:26 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Information Builders, a leader in business intelligence (BI) and analytics, information integrity, and integration solutions, today announced that the company was presented with the "Leader in Innovation" award at the Next Generation (NG) Healthcare US Summit for its Omni-Patient product.
The NG Healthcare Summit is an invitation-only event where C-level executives can connect with peers, vendors, and industry leaders across the U.S. healthcare industry, and where vendors receive awards for products in selected categories. Information Builders' Omni-Patient was chosen as a winner in the "Innovation" category over numerous contestants after Executive Director of Omni Programmes John Backhouse presented the product to the innovation panel at this year's event, held in San Antonio, Texas.
Omni-Patient is an off-the-shelf enterprise application product designed to provide a single view of the patient journey, as well as various facets of a health network's performance. It functions by integrating, cleansing, de-duplicating, and enriching the information about patients, providers, workforce, facilities, revenues, costs, and other data sets into a set of pre-designed data models centered around enterprise master indexes. Key features of Omni-Patient include:
- Single version of truth of all the patient information across the continuum of care within the health system
- A fully integrated data stewardship portal to manage and enforce data governance
- Multiple mastered data domains without the need for custom code (patient, provider, employee, facility)
- Enterprise Mastered Information Repositories providing the ability to manage complex business data domains
"By overcoming systemic challenges posed by fragmented, duplicated, and frequently inconsistent clinical, financial, and administrative information, Omni-Patient helps healthcare providers implement strategies for improving care while meeting the reporting requirements of the Affordable Healthcare Act," says Brian Beswick, senior channel director, Meet the Boss TV. "It is these offerings that brought the product to our attention and made us recognize Information Builders as a 'Leader in Innovation.'"
"Information Builders is honored to be recognized as a 'Leader in Innovation' for Omni-Patient's efficacy in improving healthcare operations and in turn, patient care," said Gerald Cohen, president and CEO of Information Builders. "We look forward to further leveraging the technology to help more healthcare organizations obtain this single view of their existing information."
A number of organizations, notably Henry Ford Health Systems and Memorial Health Systems, have already selected Omni-Patient as a product of choice for implementing the next generation of their health warehousing and reporting and analytical solutions.
About Information Builders
Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That's why tens of thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry. Visit us at informationbuilders.com, follow us on Twitter at @infobldrs, like us on Facebook, and visit our LinkedIn page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher