|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 12:20 PM EST||
HERNDON, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- The Audi A8 has set new standards for the luxury sedan in terms of interior and exterior design, technology, performance and efficiency. Now equipped with the new 3.0 liter TDI clean diesel engine, the 2014 Audi A8 L TDI represents a dramatic expansion of the flagship sedan and the first of four new TDI models to be introduced this year.
Starting at $82,500, the A8 L TDI clean diesel, with quattro® all-wheel drive, makes a powerful statement in achieving the best fuel economy in its segment with an EPA estimated 24/ 36/ 28 mpg (city/ highway/ combined), while at the same time generating an impressive 240 horsepower, 406 lb.-ft. of torque that seamlessly launches 0-60 MPH in 6.4 seconds.
For the 2014 Audi A8 L TDI, the package options were optimized to better reflect customer demand. The available Premium Package now consists of Audi side assist and pre sense rear, 22-way multi-contour comfort seats, font seat ventilation with massage and full LED headlights.
The A8 L TDI joins an expanding model line-up including the A8 3.0T, A8 4.0T, S8 4.0T and A8 W12. The A8 L TDI will be available in the long-wheelbase version only.
The 2014 Audi A8 L TDI will go on sale in early Spring 2013. Additional 2014 model year information and pricing for other models will be announced at later in the year.
Audi of America, Inc. and its U.S. dealers offer a full line of German-engineered luxury vehicles. AUDI AG is among the most successful luxury automotive brands globally. Audi was a top-performing luxury brand in Europe during 2011, and broke all-time company sales records in the U.S. AUDI AG is planning to invest a total of EUR 13 billion over the period 2012 through 2016 on new products and technologies. Visit www.audiusa.com or www.audiusanews.com for more information regarding Audi vehicle and business issues.
All prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price and exclude transportation, taxes, title, options, and dealer charges. Where stated, fuel economy values are EPA estimates; actual mileage will vary.
Audi of America Communications
Tel.: +1 703 364 7414
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher