|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 11:11 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dps6t/global_carrier) has announced the addition of the "Global Carrier Ethernet Equipment Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Carrier Ethernet Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 6.99 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to reduce the total expenditure of service providers. The Global Carrier Ethernet Equipment market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for EADs. However, the interoperability issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Cisco Systems Ins., Alcatel-Lucent SA., Huawei Technology Co. Ltd., and Juniper Networks Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Brocade Communications Systems Inc., ZTE Corp., Ericsson Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hitachi Cables Ltd., NEC Corp., Ciena Corp., Infinera Corp., Nokia Siemens Networks Inc., Ceragon Networks Ltd., ADTRAN Inc., Fiberhome Technologies Group, ADVA Optical Networking North America Inc., and Overture Networks Inc.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Networking team said: ''Currently, there is an increasing demand for Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) from many organizations across the globe. This is mainly because of the growing number of carrier Ethernet connections in these organizations as a result of increasing backhaul from digital subscriber line access multiplexers (DSLAMs). Moreover, the exponential growth in organizational internet traffic and inter-office applications such as e-mail, enterprise VoIP, and videoconferencing have led to significant opportunities for service providers and operators to adopt carrier Ethernet networks. This directly encourages organizations to increasingly adopt EADs, which help manage high-speed data traffic.''
According to the report, one of the main drivers in this market is the need for service providers to reduce their operational and capital expenditure. Carrier Ethernet equipment helps service providers reduce their overall costs as multifunctional equipment is used for service delivery, testing, and access over network infrastructure. This reduces the need for different types of equipment and thus reduces the cost of implementation and maintenance of additional equipment.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dps6t/global_carrier
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks