|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 11:04 AM EST||
BREA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Kanex®, a leader of innovative Apple® and iOS connectivity solutions for homes and businesses worldwide, today announced DualRole, a USB 3 Hub and Gigabit Adapter all in one solution. The hub portion uses the latest SuperSpeed USB 3.0 standard for fast transfer speeds between devices and your computer. It has three extra USB 3 ports which enable users to connect more USB 3 devices such as hard drives, digital cameras, MP3 players and more. The Gigabit Ethernet adapter adds a Gigabit port to your MacBook Air, MacBook Pro with Retina display or any other USB 3 enabled computer and provides a fast and secure wired connection without hassle of Wi-Fi setup.
"We designed DualRole with MacBook travelers in mind," said Kelvin Yan, president of Kanex. "We know when on the road sometimes you need an Ethernet connection for Internet or network access or even more USB ports, which is why we combined both a hub and adapter into one small compact solution."
The Kanex DualRole is bus-powered, however for additional power users can plug in a 5V wall power adapter to provide more power to the USB 3 ports. This enables users to connect USB 3 devices that require more power to operate.
Pricing and Availability:
The Kanex DualRole is available for $69 through select retailers and our website at www.kanexlive.com/dualrole.
Kanex is a leader of innovative Apple and iOS connectivity solutions for homes and businesses worldwide. Kanex is dedicated to advancing technology by investing in tomorrow's future. Leveraging its deep-rooted commitment to the consumer electronics industry, Kanex continues to design and develop products that fit the individual, the house, the business and the environment. More information can be found on the web at www.kanexlive.com.
- Become a Kanex Facebook fan: www.facebook.com/kanexproducts
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/kanexlive
- Follow us on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/kanexlive
- Follow the Kanex Blog: http://blog.kanexlive.com/
Kanex is a trademark or registered trademark of Apogee Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Apogee Inc. and any other company.
562 501-9380 x124 (w)
714 658-7330 (c)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London