|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 11:03 AM EST||
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- AccelOps, Inc., the leader in integrated Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), performance and availability monitoring software for on-premise and cloud-based data centers, achieved more than 90 percent year-on-year Revenue growth for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012. The company continued its strong traction in the Managed Service Provider segment with new and expanded renewal agreements. The company also saw a continuing trend toward larger orders across all sectors, including transportation, healthcare, manufacturing, government and financial services.
"AccelOps is unique among IT operations management tools because it monitors all aspects of the IT infrastructure -- physical, virtual, on-premise and cloud-based -- in a comprehensive 'single pane of glass' view that supports network and security administrators as well as business line managers in real time," said Flint Brenton, AccelOps President and CEO. "Cloud security is a growing concern for service providers and user organizations alike. We are helping both constituencies gain the security and operational visibility they need to ensure control and compliance as they reduce their costs."
More information about AccelOps is available at www.accelops.com.
AccelOps provides a new generation of integrated security, performance and availability monitoring software for today's dynamic, virtualized data centers. Based on patented distributed real-time analytics technology, AccelOps automatically analyzes and makes sense of behavior patterns spanning server, storage, network, security, users, and applications to rapidly detect and resolve problems. AccelOps works across traditional data centers as well as private and hybrid clouds. The software-only application runs on a VMware ESX or ESXi virtual appliance and scales seamlessly by adding additional VMs to a cluster. Its unmatched delivery of real-time, proactive security and operational intelligence allows organizations to be more responsive and competitive as they expand the IT capabilities that underpin their business. For more information, visit www.accelops.com.
AccelOps and the AccelOps logo are trademarks of AccelOps, Inc., a privately held Delaware corporation. Other names mentioned may be trademarks and properties of their respective owners.
(925) 426-0488, Ext. 112
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks