|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 10:11 AM EST||
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- 21CT, Inc., a leader in data analytics and visualization, today announced a twofold increase in data import performance, enabling organizations to import more quickly enormous amounts of data from more sources for analysis and visualization. 21CT's patented data analytics solution, LYNXeon, provides analysts and investigators with the ability to visualize previously undetectable threats and malicious activity and provides the guidance that organizations need to fortify their IT infrastructure, prosecute destructive fraud, and uncover criminal activity.
Data Analytics and Visualization to Secure Your World
"The ability to visualize and analyze data, no matter how big, can provide organizations with intelligence to make decisions," said 21CT Chief Product Officer Robert Williams. "The challenge with data analytics certainly starts with the ability to import enormous amounts of data rapidly, but you must also have the ability to quickly find links and patterns that guide analysts through their investigation. Today's update to LYNXeon dramatically enhances our state-of-the-art analytics and visualization engine, and also includes features that enable analysts and investigators to explore more network data and ultimately find the answers to secure their world."
Using LYNXeon, some of the world's largest enterprises, government organizations and military institutions are analyzing and visualizing enormous amounts of data. The resulting visibility allows them to quickly identify previously undetected threats and malicious behavior that, if left alone, have the potential to cripple their infrastructures or their businesses. Today's update to LYNXeon enhances capabilities for cyber security analysis, fraud detection analytics, digital forensics investigation, and more, including:
- Enhanced Performance - A new LYNXeon data-collection architecture allows users to keep up with the demanding data-import performance requirements seen in the largest enterprise networks. This new architecture is now capable of collecting logs and other data twice as fast.
- Increased Data Collection - Security data can come from disparate sources including NetFlow, PCAP, IPS/IDS devices, SIEM solutions and others. 21CT now supports import of data from these sources, as well as Sourcefire, Bro and others.
- Fully Scalable - LYNXeon provides enormous scalability for ever-growing data stores through the addition of more collectors to take advantage of multi-core systems and the ability to add more collection servers to handle any data volume.
- Additional Storage Integration - Users can scale even further with LYNXeon support for storage solutions, including IBM Netezza and EMC Greenplum MPP.
To understand how 21CT's data analytics solution can enhance your intelligence-driven security, schedule your LYNXeon demo today.
About 21CT, Inc.
21CT, Inc. provides data analytics and visualization solutions to secure your world. Using LYNXeon from 21CT, organizations rapidly import enriched and disparate data, analyze it for previously undetectable links and patterns and gain the visibility needed to make the right decisions. For more information and to find out how data analytics and visualization can secure your world, visit www.21ct.com.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2216560
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2216559
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher