|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 10:04 AM EST||
Andesa Services, Inc., a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated policy administration, plan administration and support solutions for life insurance and annuity carriers and producers, has released a new white paper analyzing the impact of a prolonged low interest rate environment on the life insurance and annuity industry.
Authored by Andesa Distribution Services Manager Larry Resnick, “The Impact of Low Interest Rates on Insurance Carriers and Brokers” offers insights and analysis for carriers and distributors forced to operate in a sustained low-rate environment. The paper, available for download here, speaks specifically to interest rate risk, earnings spread compression, credit spread volatility and disintermediation risk.
“Today’s sustained low interest rate environment presents significant financial pressure for the entire life insurance and annuity industry,” Resnick said. “It is imperative that both carriers and distributors understand the far-reaching impact of near-zero rates, and work proactively to implement flexible strategies and enterprise risk management plans. This white paper offers a top-line overview of the situation, as well as basic conclusions on the path leading insurers and brokers should take to weather the storm.”
You can download “The Impact of Low Interest Rates on Insurance Carriers and Brokers” by clicking here.
About Andesa Services
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2013, Andesa Services has been a consistent leader in quality, highly efficient, integrated marketing and administrative solutions for life insurance and annuity companies and their distributors. Seven of the top 13 U.S. life insurance companies – as well as a number of the largest brokerage firms in the country – use Andesa’s suite of services to deliver superior policy administration, plan administration, reporting and illustration solutions. Andesa's client-centric solutions combine a unique ASP/TPA business model with a modern technology blueprint and exceptionally knowledgeable insurance professionals in support of open and closed blocks of individual and group insurance. To learn more about Andesa, visit http://www.andesaservices.com/.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?