|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 10:04 AM EST||
New Year’s resolutions for productivity and efficiency in the home or office can become a reality with the new Microsoft Office software assortment now available at nationwide Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) retail store locations and online at www.officedepot.com.
Starting at just $99.99, the new Office features smarter applications that are optimized for the touch capabilities of Windows 8. And to remain fully connected, cloud services featured in the new Office help customers remain in touch with the documents and settings they need, across multiple devices, from virtually anywhere – where and when they need them.
“At Office Depot, we are in constant pursuit of the most innovative, time-saving products and solutions for our customers, and our Microsoft-accredited store associates are standing by to help every step of the way,” said Randy Wick, Vice President of Merchandising for Office Depot.
As an added bonus, customers who buy any new Office software from Office Depot get:
- FREE $10 Office Depot gift card (for use on next purchase)
- FREE McAfee Multi-Access Security (All-in-One Protection for PC/tablet/smartphone) for three devices
- FREE Office software installation on one PC (in-store only)
For more information on the new Office software suite, please visit your local Office Depot retail store or www.officedepot.com.
About Office Depot
Office Depot provides office supplies and services through 1,675 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs, and global e-commerce operations. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.5 billion, employs about 39,000 associates, and serves customers in 60 countries around the world.
Office Depot’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://mediarelations.officedepot.com and http://socialpress.officedepot.com/.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks