|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 08:45 AM EST||
Orbit International Corp. (NASDAQ:ORBT) today announced that its President & CEO, Mitchell Binder and CFO, David Goldman will present at the Cowen and Company 34th Annual Aerospace/Defense Conference on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 2:45 pm ET at The InterContinental New York Barclay, in New York.
Investors will be able to download the PowerPoint presentation via the Investor Relations section of Orbit’s website, www.orbitintl.com.
Orbit International Corp. is involved in the manufacture of customized electronic components and subsystems for military and nonmilitary government applications through its production facilities in Hauppauge, New York, and Quakertown, Pennsylvania; and designs and manufactures combat systems and gun weapons systems, provides system integration and integrated logistics support and documentation control at its facilities in Louisville, Kentucky. Its Behlman Electronics, Inc. subsidiary manufactures and sells high quality commercial power units, AC power sources, frequency converters, uninterruptible power supplies and COTS power solutions.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks