|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 08:44 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v2gkk/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell market to grow at a CAGR of 66.23 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in attributes. The Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell market has also been witnessing the increase in R&D activities. However, the increase in the number of alternative technologies could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are DisaSolar, Eight19 Ltd., Heliatek GmbH, and Henkel AG and Co. KGaA.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Holst Centre, Konarka Technologies Inc., Plextronics Inc., Solarmer Energy Inc., and SolarPress.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Clean Tech team said: 'The increase in RandD activities is one of the major positive trends prevailing in the Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell market. The major countries that are engaged in RandD activities in the Next-generation Organic Solar Cell market include Japan, the US, and Germany. Various countries and regions conduct RandD on various types of organic solar cells and methods of production. This increase in RandD activities in the Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell market is one of the major positive trends prevailing in the market.'
According to the report, the increasing attributes of these cells is one of the major drivers of market growth. The positive attributes of next-generation organic solar cells have increased with the increase in R&D in the market. One of the major advantages of the next-generation organic solar cell is that it has a low-energy production cost.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v2gkk/global
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher