|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 08:43 AM EST||
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Perfect Memorials, the company that carries the largest collection of memorial products in the world, is now offering an exclusive new design -- the Cowboy Boot Cremation Urn.
Designed to precise detail in cold cast resin, the urn appears and feels like real bronze. The iconic boots, hat and rope rest tastefully on top of the urn which is suitable for an adult weighing up to 285 lbs.
"We continue to develop and offer the largest collection of memorial products in the world, so that our customers can find that special cremation urn to meet their needs. Our customers can trust that our urns are manufactured with attention to detail and to the highest quality possible," says Ryan Graf, Co-CEO of Perfect Memorials.
The Cowboy Boot Cremation Urn can be personalized with up to 4 lines of custom engraving, a custom graphic and an optional poem.
Since the launch of Perfect Memorials over ten years ago, the company established itself as a leader of design and manufacturing of affordable memorial products.
To view a video of the Cowboy Boots Cremation Urn, please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PjwMS-lQVA
About Perfect Memorials
Perfect Memorials is a leading retailer of memorial products including cremation urns, pet urns, cremation jewelry, and other personalized memorial merchandise. With over 10,000 items in its catalog, Perfect Memorials holds the largest collection of memorial products in the world.
There are over 3,000 on-site customer reviews and thousands of independent reviews on sites like Yahoo!, Google, and the BBB, testifying to a high level of customer satisfaction when ordering from Perfect Memorials. For more information, please visit www.perfectmemorials.com.
PO Box 1037
Minnetonka, MN 55345-0037
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher