|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 08:32 AM EST||
Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX) (TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end interconnect solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences during the first quarter of 2013:
Stifel Nicolaus Technology Conference in San Francisco
Management is scheduled to present on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 10:55 a.m. Pacific Time.
Barclays Second Annual Big Data Conference in San Francisco
Management is scheduled to present on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 8:15 a.m. Pacific Time.
Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit in San Francisco
Management is scheduled to present on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Piper Jaffray TMT Conference in New York
Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
A webcast of the live event as well as a replay will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://ir.mellanox.com.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance capability. Mellanox offers a choice of fast interconnect products: adapters, switches, software and silicon that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage and financial services. More information is available at www.mellanox.com.
Mellanox, BridgeX, ConnectX, CORE-Direct, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniScale, PhyX, SwitchX, Virtual Protocol Interconnect and Voltaire are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Connect-IB, CoolBox, FabricIT, Mellanox Federal Systems, Mellanox Software Defined Storage, MetroX, MLNX-OS, ScalableHPC, Unbreakable-Link, UFM and Unified Fabric Manager are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks