|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 08:07 AM EST||
Key Information Systems:
CIO Summit focus: The Virtual Infrastructure
Organizer: Key Info, a leading IBM Premier Business Partner and systems integrator
Attendees: Key Info clients, technology partners, and top industry experts, including IBM
Contents: Session materials and notes, speaker bios, reference materials
Key Information Systems, a leading IT systems integrator and Premier IBM Business Partner based in Woodland Hills, CA, announced the availability of its latest Conference Proceedings from their most recent CIO Summit. This event, which took place last fall, was the third in an annual series of client and partner conferences to address major issues facing CIOs. Titled the Virtual Infrastructure, the 2012 CIO Summit hosted C-level executives at the Four Seasons Resort, The Biltmore in Santa Barbara, CA.
95-page Proceedings document affords readers insights from more than 100 CIOs and IT executives participating in 23 discussion groups on a wide variety of topics over the course of several days. Includes trends in virtualization, enterprise social networking, mobile computing, BYOD. Readers can learn what challenges CIOs face with business analytics and big data, new storage, networking, virtualization and cloud computing.
Additional information here.
To learn about Key Info's CIO Summits, visit the Key Info Web site, or contact Pete Elliot at Key Information Systems, Inc., 27100 Oxnard St., Suite 250, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, USA, email email@example.com or call 1.818.737.2804.
About Key Information Systems, Inc.
Key Information Systems is a leading technology firm in the western United States, specializing in solutions for corporate IT infrastructure, virtualization, server consolidation, IT security, storage management and business continuity. Key Info is an IBM Premier Business Partner, AVNET Premier Business Partner and Microsoft Certified Partner. The company also represents brands such as VMware, IBM ISS, IBM System Storage N Series, IBM XIV Storage System, IBM Tivoli, Microsoft and Brocade. Key Info's virtualization and IT security solutions, as well as its high-availability and fault-tolerant solutions, are backed by a complete range of professional services including critical assessment, financing, systems integration, installation, training and maintenance.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks