|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 07:03 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrxs8n/superconductors) has announced the addition of the "Superconductors - Global Business Strategic Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Superconductors in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Low Temperature Superconductors (LTS), and High Temperature Superconductors (HTS). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Product Overview
3. Superconductors In Select End-Use Domains
4. Product Introductions/Innovations
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Focus On Select Global Players
7. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
5. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 56 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- American Superconductor Corporation
- Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies
- Furukawa Electric Co.
- Hyper Tech Research
- Japan Superconductor Technology
- LS Cable
- Oxford Instruments
- Southwire Company
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Superconductor Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrxs8n/superconductors
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher