|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
WebMediaBrands Inc. (Nasdaq: WEBM) today announced that MakerBot has signed on as a silver sponsor and exhibitor for the inaugural Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo taking place at the Javits Convention Center on April 22-23, 2013. MakerBot is the producer of the Replicator™2 desktop 3D printer and has been recently featured in Wired magazine.
For complete information on the Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo, please visit: http://inside3dprinting.com
For exhibiting and sponsorship information, please contact Marilyn Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-793-8167.
About WebMediaBrands Inc.
WebMediaBrands Inc. (Nasdaq: WEBM) (http://www.webmediabrands.com) is a leading Internet media company that provides content, education, and career services to social media, traditional media, and creative professionals through a portfolio of vertical online properties, communities, and trade shows. The Company's online business includes: (i) mediabistro.com, a leading blog network providing content, education, community, and career resources (including the industry's leading online job board) about major media industry verticals including new media, social media, Facebook, TV news, advertising, public relations, publishing, design, and mobile; (ii) InsideNetwork.com, a leading network of online properties providing original market research, data services, news, and job listings on the Facebook platform, on social gaming, and on mobile applications ecosystems; and (iii) SemanticWeb.com, a leading blog providing content, education, community resources and career resources on the commercialization and application of Semantic Technologies, Linked Data, and Big Data. The Company's online business also includes community, membership and e-commerce offerings including a freelance listing service, a marketplace for designing and purchasing logos (stocklogos.com) and premium membership services. The Company's trade show and educational offerings include conferences, online and in-person courses, and video subscription libraries on topics covered by the Company's online business.
All current WebMediaBrands press releases can be found online at http://www.webmediabrands.com/corporate/press.html
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks