|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
Tourico Holidays, a high-tech travel wholesale company, today announced that it is significantly expanding its travel activities & attractions business with inventory that includes the world’s most outrageous selection of experiences and adventures. With its unparalleled selection of more than 9,000 activities & attractions in 90 countries, Tourico Holidays now serves as the single destination for the most unique and remarkable travel experiences, such as shark cage diving in South Africa, skydiving in Prague, spelunking in Iceland, or bioluminescent kayaking in Puerto Rico.
“We’ve got access to exclusive inventory that can make any travelers’ wildest dream come true,” said Uri Argov, President and CEO of Tourico Holidays. “Whether you want to eat at one of the finest restaurants in the world, or you want to spend the evening in a London dungeon, there’s an experience for everyone and for every budget. These are truly once-in-a-lifetime experiences that you won’t be able to find anywhere else – and we offer them at a significant discount from retail.”
By continuing to aggressively expand its travel activities & attractions business, Tourico Holidays is pursuing a market that is ripe for the company’s technical innovation and unrivaled selection. Recent research indicates that U.S. travel activities & attractions alone is a $27 billion market, making it nearly twice as large as the U.S. car rental segment. The market also shows tremendous opportunity for growth as it’s estimated that only one third of all travel activities, events, attractions and tours are currently booked online.
“Further dedicating our technical capabilities and resources to this area of travel will allow us to deliver some compelling innovations that are certain to delight both our travel partners and everyday travelers,” Argov said. “Over the coming months, we’re going to unveil a number of these innovations designed to bring the power of wholesale pricing to the palm of every traveler’s hand – and deliver a new standard of savings that has previously been unavailable to the general public.”
For more information about hunting in Greenland, jet boating in New Zealand, a private midnight tour of the Rabbi’s Tunnel in Jerusalem – or any of the newest activities & attractions offered by Tourico Holidays, visit www.touricoholidays.com. Additionally, to become an early beta test candidate for the company’s latest travel deals technologies, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with “deals beta” in the subject line.
About Tourico Holidays
Tourico Holidays, a subsidiary of Travel Holdings, Inc., is a leading global travel distribution company that contracts directly with travel providers, such as hotel, cruise lines, attractions, ground transportation and more. Tourico Holidays works on a high-volume, wholesale model to broker this inventory to over 4,600 clients in 100 countries using proprietary technology.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London