|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
ENGLEWOOD, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Graduate Programs, the online guide to graduate schools for prospective graduate students, today released its rankings of the Top 25 Law Schools according to student ratings and reviews posted on Graduateprograms.com. The rankings are based on surveys completed by more than 4,000 students (including those currently enrolled and recent grads) from over 150 accredited law schools across the United States.
The Top 25 law schools in the United States, according to graduateprograms.com ratings and reviews are:
1. Stanford University (Stanford Law School) (8.8 stars)
2. Northwestern University (Northwestern University School of Law) (8.7 stars)
3. University of California, Berkeley (University of California, Berkeley, School of Law) (8.417 stars)
4. Arizona State University (Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law) (8.415 stars)
5. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill School of Law) (8.29 stars)
6. University of Colorado at Boulder (University of Colorado School of Law) (8.26 stars)
7. University of Virginia (University of Virginia School of Law) (8.2 stars)
8. Georgetown University (Georgetown University Law Center) (8.17 stars)
9. Harvard University (Harvard Law School) (8.12 stars)
10. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (University of Michigan Law School) (8.07 stars)
11. Vanderbilt University (Vanderbilt University Law School) (8.067 stars)
12. Brigham Young University (Ruben J. Clark Law School) (8.037 stars)
13. New York University (New York University School of Law) (7.99 stars)
14. University of Pennsylvania (University of Pennsylvania Law School) (7.97 stars)
15. Yale University (Yale Law School) (7.96 stars)
16. University of Texas at Austin (University of Texas Law School) (7.88 stars)
17. Indiana University, Bloomington (Maurer School of Law) (7.87 stars)
18. University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (University of Minnesota Law School) (7.868 stars)
19. Washington and Lee University (Washington and Lee University School of Law) (7.867 stars)
20. Washington University, St. Louis (Washington University School of Law) (7.81 stars)
21. Duke University (Duke University School of Law) (7.72 stars)
22. Cornell University (Cornell Law School) (7.7 stars)
23. Boston University (Boston University School of Law) (7.68 stars)
24. Baylor University (Baylor University) (7.62 stars)
25. University of California, Davis (University of California, Davis, School of Law) (7.61 stars)
While law school is undeniably a significant investment, it doesn't have to be prohibitively expensive. To that end, next week Graduateprograms.com will release the Top Law Schools for best overall value, financial aid and affordability of living.
Students can submit a review of their program at www.graduateprograms.com and qualify to win a $1,000 scholarship, awarded once per semester. Reviews will be incorporated into upcoming rankings.
Graduateprograms.com reaches current and recent graduate students through scholarship entries as well as social media platforms. All law school rankings cover a period from September 1, 2012 to January 28, 2013. Graduateprograms.com assigns 15 ranking categories to each graduate program at each graduate school. Rankings cover a variety of student topics, such as academic competitiveness, career support, financial aid, and quality of network.
School rankings for specific graduate programs (business, law, engineering etc.) are determined by comparing the sum of the average scores in each of the 15 subcategories. Graduate programs are not ranked until the number of student surveys completed reaches a minimum threshold.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher