|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 03:03 AM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- BigMachines, Inc., the leader in product configuration, pricing and quoting, proposal generation and B2B ecommerce, announced today that StepStone selected BigMachines to provide on-demand software to streamline quote to cash processes within its sales environment.
With over 24.9 million visits and more than 290,000 jobs per month, StepStone is one of the most successful online job board businesses in Europe today. StepStone, including TotalJobs in the United Kingdom, operates some of the strongest online job portals, with over 900 people in nine countries. Their customers range from small local businesses to big global corporations throughout all industry sectors. More than 43,000 renowned companies use the StepStone Job Boards for the recruitment of qualified specialists and executive staff.
BigMachines is providing a cloud-based CPQ solution to enable extended sales teams to easily configure and price communications solutions, generate proposals, contracts, and other sales documents and automatically route approvals through the organization.
"We chose BigMachines over other CPQ solutions because of their professionalism and their approach. They really got to understand our business, and everyone we met and talked to from BigMachines clearly understood what our business issues were and how they were going to solve them," said Jan Heiremans, COO, StepStone. "It made us confident that BigMachines could handle everything they said they could, and would provide the best solution for us."
"When you sell Media Services, you're really selling the intellectual capital embodied by your employees," said Tom Padgett, SVP WW Sales & Alliances, BigMachines. "BigMachines streamlines the sales process and cuts StepStone's time to quote, so their staff can spend more time selling and building relationships."
BigMachines provides an enterprise-strength, cloud-based CPQ solution, enabling StepStone's sales teams and channels to easily access BigMachines from anywhere in the world and merge approvals and sales processes efficiently.
The Media Sales and Services Industry requires expedited delivery of all product and contract documentation, accurately reflecting the products and services delivered. Streamlining the sales process and eliminating non-value added activities -- manual data entry & order processing, sales forecasting via spreadsheets, manual editing of contracts, SOWs, and license agreements -- can make a dramatic improvement on your bottom line.
Connect with BigMachines!
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/bigmachines
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BigMachines
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: http://linkshrink.com/bigmachines
- Check out our Blog: blogs.bigmachines.com/
BigMachines, the global leader in Configuration, Pricing, and Quoting solutions, focuses on Results and Customer Success by enabling businesses to quickly configure products and services, create 100% accurate sales quotes, proposals and contracts, and integrate with CRM, ERP and other business systems. Whether a company sells silicon chips or potato chips, sells direct, through reseller channels, or online to customers, BigMachines showcases the latest SaaS CPQ innovation and solutions to improve business processes. For more information, visit www.bigmachines.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks