|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 01:42 AM EST||
BAGSVAERD, DENMARK -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Sales growth of 18% driven by Victoza®, NovoRapid® and Levemir® Sales increased by 18% to 78.0 billion in Danish kroner and by 12% in local currencies.
* Sales of modern insulins increased by 21% (15% in local currencies).
* Sales of Victoza® increased by 58% (50% in local currencies).
* Sales in North America increased by 29% (19% in local currencies).
* Sales in International Operations increased by 18% (16% in local currencies).
Reported operating profit increased by 32% to DKK 29.5 billion including a 1.7 percentage points improvement in the gross margin. Measured in local currencies, operating profit increased by 20%.
Company announcement No 8 / 2013: http://hugin.info/2013/R/1674355/545183.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Novo Nordisk A/S via Thomson Reuters ONE
CONTACTS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
+45 4442 3573
Ken Inchausti (US)
+1 609 514 8316
Kasper Roseeuw Poulsen
+45 4442 4303
Frank Daniel Mersebach
+45 4442 0604
Lars Borup Jacobsen
+45 3075 3479
Jannick Lindegaard (US)
+1 609 786 4575
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks