|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 11:00 PM EST||
From the NetCracker Press Office
What: NetCracker Technology will join a select group of industry leaders who are sponsoring the TM Forum Middle East Summit 2013. This year’s conference explores issues related to boosting revenues through new digital services: specifically, it examines what types of innovative new services operators can offer, what changes they need to make to ensure a successful launch, and what strategies they should employ to ensure growth.
Where: Grosvenor House, Dubai, U.A.E.
When: February 4–5, 2013
Details: This year’s conference will help service providers:
- Learn about the new digital services that will impact their business
- Understand how to launch successful new digital services
- Learn how to boost profitability through customer experience, product bundling, and pricing strategies
- Develop best practices to help transform their business
NetCracker Technology is the leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to service providers around the world. From billing, customer care, and real-time charging and policy solutions, to resource and network management, service fulfillment & assurance, NetCracker Technology is a leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to the telecommunications, cable, broadband and satellite, and utilities industries. The company’s innovative, end-to-end solutions enable service providers to operationalize next-generation connectivity, maximize the convergence of network and IT, monetize content, and deliver a compelling customer experience.
About NetCracker Technology
NetCracker Technology, a subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is the leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to service providers around the world. NetCracker’s comprehensive, end-to-end BSS/OSS offering includes billing, customer care, online rating & charging, resource and network management, IT platforms, and service fulfillment & assurance, as well as an extensive professional services portfolio that includes managed services and end-to-end outsourcing. Our innovative, end-to-end BSS/OSS solutions enable service providers to operationalize next-generation connectivity, maximize the convergence of network and IT, monetize content, and deliver a compelling customer experience. For more information, please visit www.NetCracker.com.
NetCracker is a registered trademark of NetCracker Technology Corp. All other company or product names mentioned in this press release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at http://www.nec.com.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. © 2013 NEC Corporation.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher