|By Marketwire .||
|January 30, 2013 09:08 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA and TOKYO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- On Wednesday, Feb. 6, at 11 a.m. JST at the Kazan Kaikan Conference Centre in Tokyo (Tuesday, Feb. 5, at 9 p.m. EST), Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) will announce the latest findings of the Cisco® Visual Networking Index Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update (VNI) forecast for global mobile Internet traffic.
The event will also include a discussion on the implications of surging bandwidth demands on service provider networks, consumers, business services and policies for the radio spectrum. The event is available via webcast for those unable to attend in person.
Doug Webster, Cisco vice president of global service provider networking marketing, will share the latest findings of the Cisco Visual Networking Index forecast for global mobile Internet data traffic through 2017.
Robert Pepper, Cisco vice president of global technology policy, will discuss various policy implications and potential global impact of the expansion of the mobile Internet.
Live Cisco webcast to announce the latest findings of the Cisco Visual Networking Index Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update (2012-2017) for global mobile Internet traffic.
Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013 at 9 p.m. (EST) and 6 p.m. (PST) in North America; Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013 at 11 a.m. (JST) in Japan.
To view the webcast go to: Cisco VNI Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update (2012-2017)
Join the social chat during the webcast by tagging your tweets with the #VNI hashtag.
Cisco, Visual Networking Index, VNI, Mobile Internet, Mobile Data, Mobile Video, Mobile VNI, Service Providers, Doug Webster, Robert Pepper
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/rss.html
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks