|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 08:01 PM EST||
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- e2v, the innovative solutions provider, has announced that it has signed a new multi-year contract with Accuray Incorporated, based in Sunnyvale, California for the supply of compact modulators and magnetrons for their TomoTherapy® Hi-Art® System, used for the treatment of cancer.
The contract covers a 5 year period for the exclusive supply of magnetrons and a 3 year period for the supply of compact modulators, both from e2v's RF Power division based in Chelmsford UK. The contract is worth a minimum of £ 20m.
e2v's compact modulators and magnetrons represent critical technology within the TomoTherapy Hi-Art System, providing the microwave power which is converted into X-rays for the imaging and radiation treatment of tumours.
The products supplied will be used in new systems and for the ongoing support of the worldwide installed base.
Chris Pick, VP of sales at e2v commented 'We are delighted to be working with Accuray in support of their life enhancing medical systems. This contract is a great example of our partnership approach to forging long term relationships with global industry leaders."
e2v is a leading global provider of specialist technology for high performance systems and equipment; delivering solutions, sub-systems and components for specialist applications within medical & science, aerospace & defence, and commercial & industrial markets.
e2v has its headquarters in the UK, employs approximately 1650 people, has design and production facilities across Europe and North America, and has a global network of sales and technical support offices. For the year ended 31 March 2012, e2v reported sales of GBP235m and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
For more information visit e2v.com
PRESS OFFICE CONTACT:
Email: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher