|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 06:41 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Ainsworth Lumber Co. Ltd. (TSX:ANS)(TSX:ANS.WT) -
Investors and media are invited to participate in Ainsworth's 2012 fourth quarter conference call. Jim Lake, President and COO, and Rick Eng, VP Finance and CFO, will discuss the Company's fourth quarter and annual results followed by a question and answer session.
The conference call will take place on Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT (1:00 p.m. ET).
The dial-in phone number is 1-800-319-4610 from inside the USA or Canada, and +1-604-638-5340 from outside of the USA and Canada. To access the post-view line, dial 1-800-319-6413, or +1-604-638-9010, Reservation 4176#. This recording will be available until the end of the day on March 15, 2013.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London