|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 06:15 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (TSX:ITH)(NYSE MKT:THM)(FRANKFURT:IW9) ("ITH" or the "Company") announces the resignation, effective as of January 29, 2013, of Mr. Jonathan Berg as a director of the Company. Mr. Berg has been a director since January, 2012.
"We appreciate the contribution Mr. Berg has provided the Company as a member of our Board of Directors over the past year," commented Mr. Don Ewigleben, CEO of ITH. The Board of Directors thanks Jonathan for his contribution to the Company and wishes him well in his future endeavours.
The Board does not intend to fill the vacancy at this time.
About International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. controls a 100% interest in the world-class Livengood Gold Project accessible by paved highway 70 miles north of Fairbanks, Alaska.
On behalf of International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.
Donald C. Ewigleben, President & Chief Executive Officer
This press release is not, and is not to be construed in any way as, an offer to buy or sell securities in the United States.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?