|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 06:00 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Astur Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:AST)(FRANKFURT:CDC) ("Astur Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Company is granting Director Josh Crumb 300,000 options at an exercise price of $0.80 for a term of 5 years.
Concurrently, Astur Gold has cancelled the following insider options:
-- 125,000 options at exercise price of $2.00 expiring on September 2, 2014 -- 175,000 options at exercise price of $1.30 expiring on February 28, 2015
Astur Gold has 34,505,689 shares issued and outstanding.
ABOUT ASTUR GOLD
Astur Gold is developing its 100% owned Salave Gold Project in Asturias, northern Spain, which is one of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in Western Europe. The Company recently received approval for an underground mine from the Commission for Environmental Affairs of the Principality of Asturias in November 2012 and is completing additional requirements for the processing plant and tailings licenses with expected completion in H1 2013. The Company is working to build a partnership with the people of Asturias to generate sustainable economic benefits for the region while balancing the needs of environmental protection and social community development.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Cary Pinkowski, Chief Executive Officer, President and Director
Mineral resources that are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. This document contains certain forward looking statements which involve known and unknown risks, delays and uncertainties not under the Company's control which may cause actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from the results, performance or expectation implied by these forward looking statements.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks