|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 04:16 PM EST||
WOOD DALE, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Some New Year's resolutions have become almost routine: lose weight, exercise more, eat healthier. This year, lia sophia has a New Year's resolution suggestion that could be life-changing: Make 2013 the year that you start your own business.
"The most difficult part of becoming a business owner is making the decision to do it," says Aleks Bogdanovski, Vice President of U.S. Sales for lia sophia. "Once you make that decision, lia sophia helps you achieve success. Each lia sophia Advisor is in business for herself, but not by herself. The company provides the latest in online training tools and efficient customer service support along with access to knowledgeable lia sophia Leaders who are always glad to share their business experience."
If the idea of being your own boss isn't enough reason to start your own business, lia sophia offers three great reasons why exploring a lia sophia business opportunity might be the right choice in 2013:
1. Average earnings of $1,000 a month.
Advisors who work just two nights a week can earn extra income to help pay off holiday bills sooner so that family savings can grow.
2. No waiting for an annual review to increase your earnings.
Give yourself a promotion or a raise whenever the time is right for you.
3. Flexible schedule.
Work from home and around the needs of your busy family and life.
"Becoming a successful lia sophia Advisor is a lot of fun and lia sophia supports you every step of the way," says Bogdanovski. "Our Advisors earn money to help their families while having a great time and sharing beautiful lia sophia jewelry with other women -- and making a lot of new friends along the way. lia sophia helps create confident, successful business owners, and starting a lia sophia business can be a great choice for any woman."
For more information about starting your own lia sophia business, please visit www.liasophia.com.
* Advisors earn profits of 30% on sales. With an average of a $650 party, you'll earn $195. Based on 2012 average gross income statements.
About lia sophia
At lia sophia®, exceptional style and quality are a family tradition. As a direct-sales company and global leader in fashion jewelry, lia sophia has been connecting women to their dreams for over 40 years -- from obtaining beautiful jewelry to empowering their financial futures as successful lia sophia Advisors and business owners. lia sophia jewelry is available exclusively through fun, at-home jewelry parties that invite people to embrace Social Fashion. Coveted by celebrities, star clients include Zoe Saldana, Jordin Sparks and Olivia Munn. lia sophia has a constant presence in New York Fashion Week and on TV shows like the Today Show, The Wendy Williams Show and Gossip Girl. You'll also see lia sophia featured in leading fashion magazines like O Magazine, Latina and People Style Watch. For further information, visit www.liasophia.com or call 1-800-487-3323.
Vice President, Marketing
Phone: 630-860-3323 x 3403
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher